What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

After update to version 17.4 problems with menu bar

Votes:

Last week, I have upgraded our PRTG to version 17.4.35.3326. And now in Internet Explorer 11 the menu bar is uneadable. All the menu items are written over each other. In Edge it is not an issue, but I prefer to use IE11 at this moment. When the window of IE11 is made smaller, then the menu appears allright. Is this a known issue of this version?

ie11 menu prtg

Created on Nov 21, 2017 3:00:56 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

I have the same problem.

And another problem!

The maps i am using are destroyed after the install of version 17.4.35.3326.

I already send a ticket to the support of paessler. I hope a quick fix for this.

Created on Nov 23, 2017 10:41:19 AM

Votes:

Hello DickVink, hello Adriaan,

about the IE menu issue, and the maps, please contact us at [email protected], please include illustrating screenshots. Please also provide us with the screen resolution you are using. Thank you!

Created on Nov 23, 2017 1:34:33 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Last change on Nov 23, 2017 1:35:15 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Votes:

The IE menu issue will be fixed with the next release. Map-related issues will be addressed with a later update.

Created on Nov 24, 2017 2:32:19 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.