What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

change map size

Votes:

hi,
i installed latest version of prtg...
since then the map size changed...
how can i resize the map object ? now the fonts are big but the map size on the screen is very small ,i tried to play with map designer setting and i increase it to 3000 and width=800 but still the white surface remain small ...
how can i resize the map surface ?
at the styles_customer_v2.css this is the currenet settings :

.graphicalmapicon .label a {
  font-size: 75px !important;
}
.map_table td {
  font-size: 75px !important;
}

.top10listcontainer td div,
.map_object .top10listcontainer td{
  font-size: 75px;
  font-weight: bold;

}

which parameters i need to add to this file ? i also attaching a print screen of my issue...as ou can see the surface is small..(i draw a blue line to demostart the empty size that the map isnt using ...

custom-map-object maps prtg

Created on Nov 22, 2017 1:10:56 PM

Last change on Nov 23, 2017 11:35:28 AM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello avi azerrad, we appreciate your contact.

Unfortunately there's no screenshot visible in your KB-Post, so I'm not really sure about what precise issue you're encountering. Please also note that while customizations via styles_custom_v2.css are possible we cannot officially support them. Please make sure that you've modified the correct file.

Otherwise, have a look at the following documentation:

Best Regards,
Luciano Lingnau [Paessler Support]

Created on Nov 23, 2017 1:18:24 PM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.