So I decided to do something I never do, install a Beta product. Immediately I started getting way too many e-mails, tried to clean up the notifications but it was just a bit too much. So I downloaded v 22.214.171.12402 and backed up the old directory, ran the installation and thought it would all be ok, wrong again, now its puking up the error in the header of this post. Everything that I have read points to a buggy db, I have uninstalled, deleted the old directory, reinstalled and still same error. If i manually restart the core server services, the service will run for a few secs but craps out with the same error (in event viewer). I have the old directory with all previous files, however I never setup a automated back up job.