What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

prtg goes down and comes up after some time

Votes:

I have configured AWS accounts in prtg,which have EC2,Disk space and memory utilization sensors.i get 2 issue, need to know the problem and permanent solution for these:

1. Whole prtg goes down,need to restart the server to work fine.
  2. Either EC2 sensors or Diskspace and memory sensors goes down for a while and comes up.

down ec2 sensor

Created on Nov 27, 2017 4:50:58 PM

Last change on Nov 28, 2017 1:47:03 PM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello and thank you for your KB-Post.

Unfortunately we're not able to explain either of these behaviors with a detailed description of the issue and your instance's logs. I encourage you to contact us using the contact-us form so that we can have a closer look at the issue.

Best Regards,
Luciano Lingnau [Paessler Support]

Created on Nov 28, 2017 1:51:21 PM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.