What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

WMI terminal services 2008+ PE235

Votes:

Hey

I am keep on getting Class(es) not found: "Win32_PerfRawData_LocalSessionManager_TerminalServices" (code: PE235) with my WMI Terminal Services (2008+) sensors, every time the issue occurs i am verifying that this class is working correctly thru WMI via PowerShell, but the PRTG Probe issues errors like that. These usually go away after PRTG Probe/server restart or monitored host restart, but this forces me to reboot servers/services at least once/twice a week because PRTG reports issues with WMI, are there any final resolution to these problems which is not including reboots of services/servers? I have already went thru most of WMI troubleshooting/best practices guides in this KB but the issue is keep on occurring again and again.

Please assist me with that issue.

Thanks Marti

pe235 probe prtg terminalserver ts wmi wmi-terminalserver

Created on Dec 6, 2017 12:28:16 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi Marti,

What PRTG Version are you running specifically?

Kind regards,
Stephan Linke, Tech Support Team

Created on Dec 7, 2017 11:15:31 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hey Stephan,

That will be 17.4.33.3283+

Regards Marti

Created on Dec 7, 2017 11:32:01 AM

Votes:

Could you forward us Probe Status files from the corresponding probe to [email protected]? Simply add [Stephan Linke] to the start of the subject and I'll grab the case :)

Kind regards,
Stephan Linke, Tech Support Team

Created on Dec 7, 2017 12:25:15 PM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.