What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

center PRTG Reports / page breaks splits sensor data

Votes:

Hi all

We have some troubles with the reports in PRTG.

1. When we create a report to PDF it splits at the page break a sensor on two sites. Not only the text, also the graph. How can we avoid, that the page break will split the sensor data? We tried befor to generate a html report an then create a PDF but without success. We tried this in different browsers (IE, Edge, Firefox and Chrome). We use the template C01 Sensorlist 60m.

2. With the same template we have another problem. The report is not centered. Maybe this ist possible to fix it in a css or htm file. But i can't find it.

Did anyone have the same issues? Or a solution for that?

I'm very grateful for every input!

best regards,

Georges

centered page-break reports split vcenter

Created on Dec 12, 2017 9:27:45 AM

6 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hi Georges,

Please update to v17.4.36.3595, available as of now - it contains various fixes for the reports, including layout changes. It's highly recommended as it also fixes other quirks of the new interface.

Let me know if this works for you :)

Kind regards,
Stephan Linke, Tech Support Team

Created on Dec 12, 2017 9:51:02 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Stephan

Thank you for your answer. I will update the core and let you know, how it works.

Kinf regards, Georges

Created on Dec 12, 2017 10:13:11 AM

Votes:

Hi Stephan

Cool! The page break is now fixed! Great thing.

But it is not centered. Do you know, which margin/padding i have to adapt to fix that?

kind regards, Georges

Created on Dec 12, 2017 10:16:47 AM

Votes:

And also the dividing lines have not the same length. The first sensor is displayed well and the following are shorter and shorter.

Created on Dec 12, 2017 10:25:55 AM

Votes:

Hi Georges,

Glad to hear that the majority of the issues are fixed now. As for the other issues, could you
open up a support inquiry with [email protected]? Please provide the following:

• [PDF/HTML] The report itself
  • [Screenshot] "Run Now" tab and report settings (all of them)
  • [Screenshot] Report overview page (where all reports are listed)

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Stephan Linke, Tech Support Team

Created on Dec 12, 2017 10:50:10 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Last change on Dec 12, 2017 10:50:18 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Stephan

I wrote to [email protected].

Thank you for your help! And have a very christmas!

kind regards, Georges

Created on Dec 12, 2017 12:51:14 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.