What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How do you browse to groups with the latest builds?

Votes:

After installing the latest build, I am no longer able to goto Devices and drill right down to the specific group I am looking for. I miss this functionality. Is there a way to still do this?

devicelist devices groupview prtg web-gui

Created on Dec 13, 2017 8:59:59 PM

Last change on Dec 14, 2017 1:20:13 PM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

2 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello Jon,
we appreciate your contact.

This was intentionally removed starting with version 17.x.35, but we soon realized that this was not the best idea. We now plan to bring this option back in a future release. In the meantime you can use the Devices > Device List and then click Show Filters and select an object to display only devices and groups within that object.

In future versions, the following menu options should be back:

• Devices > Group View
  • Devices > Device List

Best Regards,
Luciano Lingnau [Paessler Support]

Created on Dec 14, 2017 1:19:53 PM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Votes:

Ok thanks. Yes please bring this back. I used that link all the time.

Created on Dec 18, 2017 12:28:40 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.