What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Tree Map - Text Color

Votes:

I would like to change the text color of the Tree Map View Now is in white, i would like to put in black

Thanks

colors maps prtg treemap

Created on Jan 5, 2018 1:51:25 PM

12 Replies

Votes:

Hi there,

We officially do not support the following solution as it may cause issues! Please use with caution!

To change the font-color, put the following code into the "styles_custom_v2.css" on your Core Server under "C:\Program Files (x86)\PRTG Network Monitor\webroot\css\"

.map_object .treemap .cell.device {color: #000 !important;}

The above code changes the color back to black just in the maps. The below code will change this overall:

.treemap .cell.device {color: #000 !important;}

Best regards.

Created on Jan 5, 2018 4:07:03 PM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi, I have the same issue, but in "sizeable icon on status related background",

my version is 18.2.39.1661

Can you Help me Please ?

Created on May 7, 2018 1:53:16 PM

Votes:

Hi there,

Please try the following:

.map_object[class*=map_iconcolor_sens] .status, .map_object[class*=map_iconcolor_sens] span {color: #000 !important; text-shadow: none !important; font-size: 22px !important;}
.map_icon_large[class*=map_iconcolor_has] span {color: #000 !important; text-shadow: none !important; font-size: 22px !important;}
.map_object[class*=map_iconcolor_sens], .map_icon_large[class*=map_iconcolor_has] {color: #000 !important; text-shadow: none !important; font-size: 22px !important;}

This will also increase the font-size. If the increased font-size is not needed, just remove the "font-size" parameter.

Best regards.

Created on May 7, 2018 6:26:49 PM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi,

I have version: 18.2.41.1652 We are using PRTG on large monitors and with a simple trick we were able to enlarge font-size for our Treemap, to enhance visibiltity from a distance. Since the change of version some months ago, this was not longer possible. We really, really regretted this.

So, with the help of this thread I was able to change font color of our Treemap items, but I was wondering if there is a way to change font-size for our Treemap items.

Created on Jun 26, 2018 6:03:58 AM

Votes:

Hi there,

The above code already increases the font-size to 22px:

...font-size: 22px !important;}

So you can surely change this parameter.

Best Regards.

Created on Jun 26, 2018 6:44:48 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I changed styles_custom_v2.css:

.map_object .treemap .cell.device {
	color: #000 !important;
	font-size: 22px !important;
	}

Different color HEX values are giving a change of color. The font-size does not do anything, unfortunally.

Created on Jun 27, 2018 7:14:14 AM

Last change on Jun 27, 2018 7:42:54 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi there,

Sorry, it was already late. I thought you meant the font-size. :(
But good to see that you figured out the solution.

Best regards.

Created on Jun 27, 2018 7:43:43 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Dariusz,

I can see it was late :-) Unfortunally, I did not figure out a solution. As I wrote in my comment, the example i'm giving does not work. Font color goes well, font-size not.

Created on Jun 28, 2018 7:18:23 AM

Votes:

Hi there,

The following should work. ;)

.map_object .treemap .cell.device a {font-size: 22px !important;}

Best regards.

Created on Jun 28, 2018 8:19:15 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thanks !

Created on Jun 28, 2018 9:44:07 AM

Votes:

Hello guys, I'm trying various tips here from the forum to increase the font size on the map, but no options worked out. I tried to edit the "_Prtg.ObjectTree.Sunburst.Plugin" file the "fontsize" parameter. If I put any number in px (for example 1px) the font gets too large. If I leave with nothing, as occurs in the installation, the source is very small. Either it gets too big or it gets too small. I can not adjust to a good size. Can you help me? Thank you.

Created on Apr 23, 2019 5:03:51 PM

Votes:

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we (the Support) can't offer any more guidance:
https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/78334-what-is-your-position-towards-customizing-prtg

Just keep in mind that a restart of the Core Service might be necessary as almost all web-files are cached server-side.

Best regards.

Created on Apr 23, 2019 6:15:16 PM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Last change on Mar 10, 2022 2:34:29 PM by  Florian Weik (1,927) 2 2

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.