This one has me stumped a bit. Tonight I updated the EC to version 220.127.116.1128, After it auto rebooted the PC the EC trys to connect and reports NOT CONNECTED (Error in content:).
I checked the running services and can see the Core service is not running, and will not start. Manual start results in an error saying the service did not respond in a timely fashion.
I have tried setting the port number in the server connection page to SSL from HTML I have set the browser to Firefoxz The server IP is set to a local host, but as the core is not running... when I updated some time back to version 17 I had to do something to fix this problem, but for the life of me I cannot remember what I ended up doing.
The Windows is Ver 7 and the AV is avast (http://127.0.0.1 is on the exclude firewall list).
Thanks for your time looking at this message -
Late Happy new year