What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Removing horizontal page scrolling in TOP10 mapobjects

Votes:

Hi

I am using multiple top 10 mapobjects on my map to get a quick overview who's consuming the most cpu ressources, bandwith, etc.. However, since the update to the current version, theres a horizontal bar to scroll though the next 10 or whatever objects.

How do I get rid of those?

Regards

mapobject prtg scrolling

Created on Feb 2, 2018 3:29:14 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi Benjamin,

On my end I cannot reproduce it. I get no horizontal scroll bars, no matter how I resize the object. There is however a bugticket open at the dev team, so they're aware of the issue and are looking into it.

Kind regards,

Erhard

Created on Feb 5, 2018 12:59:43 PM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello

Thanks for your reply. I thought I've attached a screenshot but I didnt. Here it is: https://imgur.com/a/F1lB3

Its not ecaxctly a scrollbar, but you can scroll through different pages, to show the next 5, 10, whatever objects.

BR

Created on Feb 5, 2018 1:09:32 PM

Votes:

Hello Benjamin,

I've sent you an email requesting addtional details about the map.

Kind regards,

Erhard

Created on Feb 5, 2018 8:45:44 PM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.