What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

SSH disk free sensor/ no working/ No channel

Votes:

Hello, i need help In the monitoring console add a device In the properties of the device I add the administrator credentials of the Linux system I add the sensor SSH Disk Free, in the settings I write disk partitions. There is no channel in the monitoring panel (Shell Timeout after 10 seconds.) The credentials are entered correctly, the port is working

Please tell me what additional settings need to make Thank you

disk-free prtg17 ssh

Created on Feb 15, 2018 12:30:45 PM

Best Answer

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hi Arnold,

New channels can just be added while creating the sensor. Please again add the SSH Disk Free Sensor to the device. This will perform a meta-scan which allows you to choose which disks you want to add to the monitoring.

Best regards, Felix

Created on Feb 16, 2018 12:00:14 PM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

3 Replies

Votes:

In the sensor settings, two channels downtime (ID-4) Total (ID-1) How can I add additional channels to the sensor? Thank you

Created on Feb 16, 2018 8:13:05 AM

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hi Arnold,

New channels can just be added while creating the sensor. Please again add the SSH Disk Free Sensor to the device. This will perform a meta-scan which allows you to choose which disks you want to add to the monitoring.

Best regards, Felix

Created on Feb 16, 2018 12:00:14 PM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Problem solved The compatibility regime was activated On the destination server, an account with rights su was added Thank you

Created on Feb 18, 2018 2:21:01 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.