What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Point in time viewing of PRTG Graphs

Votes:

Quite often when investigating an outage I have a need to select a particular point in time (say 2 days ago betwen 7 and 8pm) and would like to be able to quickly navigate around different devices & sensors to view what they were seeing at this same point in time.

While I know there is a Historic Data report tab available, it's quite timely to run. Quite often I find I'll use the "2 days" tab and page back multiple pages to get the view I'm after, but this is very tedious to run across many sensors.

Is PRTG able to do this already, or otherwise is it possible to add this to a feature request that you could somehow lock in a time period and quickly navigate across the graphs of all sensors & devices ?

history monitoring reporting

Created on Feb 18, 2018 11:22:18 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello Leec,

I'm afraid that there is no easier way than creating a report for multiple sensors for a specific time. This feature might become possible if the current graphs are replaced by a new approach, so this will take some time to be changed. Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it a lot.

Best regards, Felix

Created on Feb 19, 2018 12:57:01 PM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.