What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG 18 MAP data table font size

Votes:

Hi,

We've updated our PRTG to version 18. Now our maps have the default FONT size.

I have the line <div class="maptablecontainer" style="overflow:hidden;font-size:19px"> in our table.htm file.

How do i get the larger font back?

Kind regards,

Jelle Ruesink

font map prtg

Created on Mar 7, 2018 2:40:22 PM

5 Replies

Votes:

Hello Jelle,

You need to adjust file styles_custom_v2.css located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\PRTG Network Monitor\webroot\css\" (adjust path accordingly if installed to different location).

.map_object form .table td, .map_object .table td, .map_object .table th, .map_object .table td.col-message .status, .map_object .table td.col-message .logmessage {font-size: 16px !important;}

Kind regards,

Erhard

Created on Mar 8, 2018 1:38:40 PM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Is this still a valid and working method for changing the font size of map, table objects?

Created on Mar 15, 2019 2:02:01 PM

Votes:

Might work, might not work, maybe with adjustments you have to find out yourself, we no longer provide support for this for several reasons.

Kind regards,

Erhard

Created on Mar 15, 2019 3:34:06 PM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Do we need to restart something after this change? i've tried but still have very small font. almost cant see it! :(

Created on Apr 23, 2019 7:42:10 PM

Votes:

Hi there,

The Core Service is enough, as this also runs the webserver. It might be possible that the above solution doesn't work anymore as we have improved and changed the interface during the last year.

Best regards.

Created on Apr 23, 2019 7:53:25 PM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.