Just wondering if I'm the only one who have noticed that the quality and stability of PRTG has dropped during the last 12 months?
- Enterprise console; sluggish performance, strange placement of bullets and buttons (especially in the 'Settings').
- Enterprise console; missing graphs.
- Re-run of autodiscover does not add sensors.
- Web console; stange placement of buttons.
- Web console; is good for monitoring screens but not the working professionally (eg. troubleshooting).
Overall we still use PRTG, but it's affecting the popularity amongst our sys admins.