What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Feature Request for Appliance Dashboard Shortcuts

Votes:

I may be overlooking something that's already available. If so, I apologize. I think it'd be helpful in responding to issue more rapidly if you could configure a URL for each device that takes you to the dashboard of that appliance. This way, when an issue is being reported in PRTG, we could simply click a link or button on the device's page that takes us to the login page or dashboard of the appliance in question to further investigate.

It just seemed like a simple enough feature to implement that could make our lives a little easier when things are going wrong.

Thanks!

devices feature-request prtg

Created on Mar 14, 2018 1:24:35 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Yes, if you right-click the device in PRTG, there is a menu section called Device Tools. In device tools, there are links for the devices HTTP and HTTPS interface.

Let me know if you are able to see these, and if they make sense.

Created on Mar 15, 2018 5:11:32 AM by  Benjamin Day [Paessler Support] (1,441) 2 1

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.