What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Offline Activation Help

Votes:

I am trying to activate prtg on a Windows 2012R2 virtual server that is offline, have selected manual activation, entered my license name and key:

License Name: prtgtrial

License Key: 000014-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-TJN6CU

From my client provided the above info to paessler.com/activation, and downloaded key. Transferred key to server and uploaded but then received the following err:

License Status: Not Activated (Failed to establish secure connection Socket Error #10061 Connection refused.)

Please advise, thanks.

connection-refused not-activated offline-activation

Created on Mar 16, 2018 10:59:08 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Are you using Internet Explorer?

Created on Mar 16, 2018 10:20:15 PM by  Benjamin Day [Paessler Support] (1,441) 2 1

Votes:

IE11 yes.

Created on Mar 19, 2018 12:16:41 PM

Votes:

We have bugs with our new UI and IE. Can you try this in Chrome or Firefox?

Created on Mar 20, 2018 1:14:50 AM by  Benjamin Day [Paessler Support] (1,441) 2 1

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.