What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

WMI probe don't work since period offered has passed

Votes:

the WMI sensors don't work anymore since the 3 month period offered has passed. I wanted to know if it was normal, because I have less than 100 sensors, ping works well but no WMI sensor. I'm in 18.1.36.3728 version installed.

Thanks in advance for your response.

disk-free sensor wmi-sensors

Created on Mar 27, 2018 3:33:35 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Dear Eramiel,

about this issue, please contact us at [email protected] and include screenshots of one of the WMI sensors which is not working. Please include

• the sensor overview tab
  • the logs tab
  • the settings tab (if necessary, spread over multiple screenshots to cover all options.)

It could be that additional screenshots, or log files are needed later, but those screenshots would be a good starting point for analysis.

Created on Mar 28, 2018 4:01:19 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.