What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Customize reports

Votes:

Dear Technical team, i've tried to create a custom report template for resizing the graphs using the below tutorial :

https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/76600-how-can-i-change-the-size-of-graphs-in-reports

in step 4 , i cannot see any category:name (with grey background) you mentioned in the source code , i cannot see any new template in template selection drop down by using this template :

<!--Graph only (Data Files Not Available): Changed Graph (5 min interval)-->
<!--10-->

<#include file="includes\reportheader.htm">

<#objectproperty name="reportheader">

<#report type="list" name="details\Graph plus 30day graph_custom.htm" subname="details\Detail Loop.htm" graphaverage="300">

<#cropmsg>

<#objectproperty name="reportfooter">

<#include file="includes\reportfooter.htm">

I'd be appreciated if you tell me where should i change the name of the duplicated source name so i could have the new template in drop down. thanks in advance.

customizedtemplate newtemplate reports-resizegraphs

Created on Apr 28, 2018 12:52:32 PM

Last change on Apr 30, 2018 10:43:16 AM by  Birk Guttmann [Paessler Support]

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello there,

Thanks for your inquiry, we appreciate your contact regarding this matter!

You need to edit the first line:
<!--Graph only (Data Files Not Available): Changed Graph (5 min interval)-->

So it is like: <!--Your Category: Your name of the template-->

For any further questions or issues, we're glad to help.

Kind regards,
Birk Guttmann, Tech Support Team

Created on Apr 30, 2018 10:48:34 AM by  Birk Guttmann [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.