What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Windows Updates Status - No result returned from remote host

Votes:

Hello.

Sometimes random Windows hosts give the error as written in the title. Mostly, it's right after installing updates on the particular host. For some hours, this message's is terurned by PRTG.

Looking at the host we found nothing off, we can poll the update list with PowerShell. The server is accassable.

What could be the cause of this?

error host prtg remote updates windows

Created on Apr 30, 2018 6:22:58 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hello there,

I recommend the same my colleague Torsten already recommended here for further analysis.

Kind regards,

Erhard

Created on May 2, 2018 10:03:31 AM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello. Sorry, I have missed this reply. Thank you, and i've send support the requested information. PAE1030597

Created on May 2, 2018 12:01:07 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.