What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

NetFlow custom Sensor

Votes:

Hello Prtg expert I have a problem with netflow custom sensor I can't change sensor type from Gauge to Delta Also how a set it to get current traffic pass to certain IP like traffic pass to GGC node here is my setting include Filter IP[xx.239.252.xxx/27] or IP[xx.239.252.xxx/26] traffic type only https

bandwidth bandwidth-speed custom-sensor netflow-v9 prtg

Created on May 10, 2018 8:59:44 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

To allow us a better overview of what is going on, please send us the following screenshots of the affected sensor (out of the PRTG AJAX Webinterface): - the "Overview" tab, - the "Log" tab, - the "Settings" tab (multiple screenshots if necessary to cover all options).

Please make sure the screenshots show the entire user interface, and aren't cropped. Please also illustrate what exactly you want to achieve on the screenshots. Thank you!

Created on May 11, 2018 10:46:20 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.