What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

SNMP Exception

Votes:

Error:SNMP Exception: Access violation at address 7C81BD02 in module `ntdll.dll`. Read of address 45226516 0 KBits/s (Code: 2008) Downtime = 15h 17m

Hi,

Yesterday I added some SNMP v3 sensors that worked fine for a while, I came back in this morning to find the error listed above. I have looked through the error log and event viewer log and could not find any information to help me resolve the issue. I am using an older version 5.4 of IPCheck and I cannot afford the upgrade at this point in time.

Can someone please help?

Thanks!

error exception ipcheck5 snmp

Created on Aug 20, 2010 12:35:02 PM

Last change on Aug 23, 2010 1:57:28 PM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

2 Replies

Votes:

how many SNMP v3 sensors do you have at what interval?

Created on Aug 23, 2010 1:56:40 PM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Votes:

We had a similar error message and we fixed this by increasing the disk space , please ensure that you have enough free disk space were the paessler data is stored in our case it was in drive C. Hope this resolves your problem

Created on Nov 1, 2010 1:43:52 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.