What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Moving Objects with sensors from different servers

Votes:

I have 2 PRTG in my network,PRTG 2 is a free ver while PRTG 1 is a licensed. I need to move all objects from PRTG2 to PRTG1.

I was able to move most of them however, few object I created on PRTG1 cant added there sendors however these sensors working fine in PRTG2

i.e, for 1 server I added Ping and HTTP and they are working fine, when trying to add SNMP (CPU load, Memory usage, they cant be added

prtg snmp-sensor wmi-sensors

Created on Jun 12, 2018 4:18:48 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Dear myoussef,

you could migrate the full configuration (replacing the configuration with another PRTG configuration, see here.)

If that is not an option, please clarify why you cannot add some sensors on the other PRTG. Which error message do you get?

Created on Jun 12, 2018 7:11:12 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.