What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Hello Team,

Votes:

I have two issues

1. I have a probe that comes up with a red sensor, saying there is 215% delay ( Interval Delay WMI) is above the error limit. I changed the scanning time from 60 seconds to 5 minutes, then 15, to 30 mins and still no difference.

2. Have I created a map for a customer, sent the link to them, each time they open it it comes up with map refresh failed, I tired it on mine and it worked. but the next day it stopped working on mine.I went through your knowledge base and some was advised to send them the link of the map. do you need me to do the same?

thanks as I await you feedback.

Regards Donte

html snmp wmi-sensors

Created on Jun 19, 2018 1:58:23 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi there,

I am afraid it would be better to open a regular support ticket as the KB is more meant for user to user interaction and "fast to solve" questions. The probe delay needs to be analyzed as well as the map refresh fails.
https://www.paessler.com/manuals/prtg/support_contact_support

Best regards.

Created on Jun 22, 2018 5:01:19 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.