What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Demostrating Active alarms on map

Votes:

Dear Tech team, Is there any possibility i could have a table including active alarms ( not the acknowledge ones ) , the latest alarms on my map? when i use the alarms table it demonstrate the alarms sorted to by the oldest alarms , please help me resolve that, thank you,

acknowledge alarms mapshow

Created on Jul 11, 2018 7:19:28 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

Dear Elahe90,

Thank you very much for your contact.

Unfortunately, we don't provide technical support for PRTG customization, no matter if the customization relates to PRTG Maps or PRTG Reports. The reason for us to decline such requests is based on the amount of time it usually takes to troubleshoot those requests that mostly affect only a few or sometimes just one single PRTG user.

While I wish I could provide you with a more satisfactory answer, I hope for your understanding. Additionally, please allow me to share a knowledge base article with further information.
What is your position towards customizing the PRTG web interface?

For any other questions or difficulties, we are happy to help.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Created on Jul 11, 2018 8:40:01 AM by  Sebastian Kniege [Paessler Support]

Votes:

thank you but i found exactly what i needed in a kb post. it had a html code to create a custom map object of active alarms.

Created on Jul 18, 2018 6:49:36 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.