What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Table of max value with the date and time

Votes:

Hi There, I wonder to know if there's a way to demonstrate the max - min value of a traffic sensor and the exact date and time that has been occurred in a table , with the aim of report or API call , could you please help me? or give me a sample?

api report reports

Created on Jul 17, 2018 10:28:06 AM

4 Replies

Votes:

Hi there,

The most convenient approach would be within the Traffic sensors Historic Data tab from which you can create sensor based Historic Data Reports. Please see the linked article for further information.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Created on Jul 17, 2018 11:38:56 AM by  Sebastian Kniege [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Dear Teach team , I see the most convenient approach could be historic data , but is it possible to customize the table to have the max value and the date of time that it has occurred ,

as i tried to be more clear : https://ibb.co/c5bOZJ

Created on Jul 18, 2018 7:13:04 AM

Votes:

and to complete my question is there a way to limit the period of a time span in a report? like i want to have monthly report each day starts from 19:00 to 7:00 pm and have the max data between this times of a week? i know it's not possible to have a graph in this kinds of having it in the table would be helpful as hell.

Created on Jul 18, 2018 7:20:59 AM

Votes:

Regarding your first question, I'm afraid it's not possible to customize the report. The max/min bandwidth in this case can be found within the graph.

If a table would help you as well, then please check the options within the Historic Data tab again. You can export the report as .xml and .csv file as well.

Created on Jul 18, 2018 9:48:37 AM by  Sebastian Kniege [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.