What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Erro during start of PRTG Enterprise Console

Votes:

After installation of preview version 18.3.43.2263 the Enterprise Console stalls during start with an error "Load of logging dll paeadvlog.dll failed: Das angebene Modul wurd nicht gefunden"

DLL is missing on system, reinstall of Enterprise Console didn't change it.

console enterprise preview

Created on Aug 1, 2018 1:58:09 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

anyone else? I've got the same problem

Created on Aug 2, 2018 1:56:27 PM

Votes:

Hi there,

This is currently a bug with the Preview Version. Background is that we have implemented extensive logging for PRTG to cover future issues better.

You both seem to use the Preview Version which is basically the "BETA" of PRTG. Therefore such bugs can happen but will be eliminated with the Stable Version.

As an alternative please use the Webinterface or the great new Desktop Client instead.

Best regards.

Created on Aug 2, 2018 2:24:30 PM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Last change on Aug 2, 2018 2:24:54 PM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Dariusz,

you're right, I use the preview (didn't I mentioned it?)...

The new PRTG Desktop Client looks quite good...

Kind regards Ingo

Created on Aug 2, 2018 4:22:59 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.