What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Issue wirh Entreprise Console since update

Votes:

Hi,

I went throught serveral updates to 18.3.44.1062 and i'm not able to run the entreprise console anymore. It worked fine from the last 3 or 4 updates but now it won't launch with the errors : access violation at address 00BBE2AB in module 'PRTG Entreprise Console.exe'. Read of address 00000069

And another one : Load of logging dll PaeAdvLog.dll failed with error code: Le module spécifié est introuvable (in french so something like impossible to find specified module).

I'm having trouble with Win10 x64 (setup is in x86) ver 1803. Also in win7 x64 setup in x86.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

Timmy DIGARD

entrepriseconsole prtg setup

Created on Aug 2, 2018 7:41:25 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi Timmy,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I can confirm that there we have a bug here, the developers are currently on it.

You can use the new Desktop Client if you like, it will replace Enterprise Console anyway, rather sooner than later or of course you can use the browser instead.

Kind regards,

Erhard

Created on Aug 2, 2018 10:24:41 AM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Last change on Aug 2, 2018 11:04:38 AM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.