What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Map Gauges don't show related values

Votes:

Hi,

I am building a map that shows the CPU utilization of some of our critical servers. I have noticed that the gauge on the icon doesn't even closely resemble the actual values. I have tried various icons but they all seem to show the same thing. It would be great if we could actually see on the meter where the values were as apposed to having to walk right up to a display bard to read the values.

Any ideas if this is possible ?

cpu-usage guage map

Created on Aug 17, 2018 1:55:42 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Dear stheologo,

please contact us at [email protected] with a description, and a screenshot of this issue. Please make sure to capture the complete PRTG interface, as it provides important information (like the PRTG version.)

Created on Aug 17, 2018 12:44:00 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.