What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

[IMPLEMENTED] Sensors for HP 3PAR Storage Appliances

Votes:

Want this feature implemented? Please upvote! Posts in this thread won't be published. Read Me!

User Story

As a PRTG User, I want to monitor my 3PAR storage appliances (Product homepage).

Details of User Story

Just like the sensors for NetApp, we'd like to be able to monitor storage information:

• Physical Unit / Cage that will provide power supply information, status of disks.
  • CPG sensor (degraded / failed / OK)
  • 3PAR System Health
  • Virtual Volume (free space)
  • IOPS Statistics Performance

Acceptance criteria

Similar sensor set for HP 3PAR as for the NetApp systems, depending on availability.

Status

3par add-sensor hewlett-packard prtg-kbtracker san storage

Created on Aug 30, 2018 8:04:48 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Last change on Aug 17, 2021 1:40:03 PM by  Gerald Schoch [Paessler Support]

2 Replies

Votes:

Hi there,

Just an update for users that wonder about the current status. We have planned a HP 3 PAR Sensor and it is also part of the official roadmap:
https://www.paessler.com/prtg/roadmap

Best Regards.

Created on Aug 23, 2019 8:08:32 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Votes:

The sensors are implemented as Beta and will be released as New in the next releases. You can use them if you enable the Beta Sensors in the experimental features via > Setup > Monitoring >Experimental Features. Here are the direct links to the manual.

Created on Jun 29, 2021 10:06:02 AM by  Jörg Hollerith [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.