What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

interval delay wmi/probe health

Votes:

I often have a delay on my probe health for example right now it says, 592 % Delay (Interval Delay WMI) is above the error limit of 100 % Delay in Interval Delay WMI. WMI Sensors of this probe can not be scanned in their specified intervals. Try longer intervals or distribute load over probes. — 294 Items (Open Requests) is above the warning limit of 100 Items in Open Requests

My server has 16gb of ram and 2 processors. They never max out. I am on release 18.3.43.2323+

Thank You

health probe wmi

Created on Sep 5, 2018 8:56:48 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello Michael,

We need to have a closer look at which error details are coming back from the affected hosts. Therefor please send us logs using "Setup | Contact Support", use this ticket id that you probably also see in the confirmation email for the knowledgebase post in the form before sending: PAE1086345

Kind regards,

Erhard

Created on Sep 6, 2018 12:53:45 PM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.