What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Can you add Maintenance Times to Report

Votes:

Hi,

Currently i run an SLA report. The report is run for the time range on Monday 00:00:00 - Sunday 25:59:59

I had a host in scheduled maintenance this week and this reflects the Uptime as it shows the uptime as 6d23h8m12s, which is a little misleading as it says the uptime was 100% (yes the uptime was 100% as it was in maintenamce so in paused state, but my MD has questioned me this morning say 6d23h8m12s is obviosuly not 6s 23h 59m 59s

Is it possible to add the data that a host was in scheduled maintenance in the report please both for % and time? (im already using custom report templates, so just need to know what, if amy , parameter i can put into:

<div><#report type="statstable" filter="filter_uptimetime=@above(0)" columns="device,uptime,uptimetime,goodreqper,downtime,downtimetime,maxdowntime,failedreqper" count="10" avg="3600" sortby="device" showposition="true" clgid="<@clgid>"></div>

Thanks

custom-report maintenance-window reports

Created on Sep 17, 2018 10:15:33 AM

Last change on Sep 18, 2018 10:25:47 AM by  Birk Guttmann [Paessler Support]

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi,

Unfortunately, there isn't a parameter available that calculates the maintenance/paused time of a Sensor. PRTG is just not running the Sensor and so it has no results during a paused time span.

For any further questions or issues, we're glad to help.

Kind regards,
Birk Guttmann, Tech Support Team

Created on Sep 18, 2018 10:41:48 AM by  Birk Guttmann [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.