Hello! I am having a heck of a time trying to add a custom table sensor to monitor the temperature of my Dell R720xd.
- I've added the custom table sensor, and fed it the OID table for the temperatures (126.96.36.199.4.1.674.108188.8.131.520.20.1)
- In the Table Specific section, I select the row that contains the system board temp.
- In the Identification section, I choose the OID that contains "System Board inlet Temperature" (184.108.40.206.4.1.674.108220.127.116.110.20.1.5)
- The channel name I give it a name "System Board Temperature"
- In the Sensor Channel #1 Column, I choose the OID that contains the temp(18.104.22.168.4.1.674.10822.214.171.1240.20.1.3). The table above is showing a reading of "330" (yeah, that's hot!)
I've tried several different settings in the Sensor Channel unit: Count, temperature, percent, etc.
No matter what I try the sensor always reads "0".
Is there something I am missing?
Thank you for any info!