What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to highlight weekends in a custom graph report

Votes:

Hi there, I am creating a custom graph report and would like to highlight Saturdays and Sundays on the monthly graph. Does anyone know how to do this? I have successfully created a custom report based on Graph plus 365day graph.htm and relevant detail loop.htm

Thanks in advance!

custom-report graphs reports

Created on Nov 20, 2018 6:37:26 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hey swalker,

please refer to this KB article which might point you in the right direction.

Best regards,
Sven Roggenhofer [Paessler Technical Support]

Created on Nov 20, 2018 11:04:21 AM by  Sven Roggenhofer [Paessler Technical Support]

Votes:

Hi Sven, Yes I have read that article. I was hoping to crowd source a solution to that, but I guess I have to hack the CSS/templates myself. Thanks.

Created on Nov 20, 2018 10:31:59 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.