What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Changed the Time of Server

Votes:

Hi guys, My server time/date forwarded to 2022 accidentally, and when I chane It to now , Prtg data dont change from 2022 to now, Can you guide me? My All reports on Prtg start from 2022 and I cant access to previous data. Thank in advance

data report timedate

Created on Jan 1, 2019 11:49:44 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello Mojtabe,

Happy New Year and welcome back in 2019 ;)

In PRTG's data-path there is a subfolder called "Monitoring Database", there you need to delete all folders named like 2022xxxx. By default the data-path would be "C:\ProgramData\Paessler\PRTG Network Monitor", there you should find folder "Monitoring Database".

Before deleting the mentioned folders, please stop services "PRTG Core Server" and "PRTG Probe". After deleting the folders and starting the services again, PRTG should start again recording data properly.

Kind regards,

Erhard

Created on Jan 2, 2019 8:02:49 AM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.