What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG Manual : Select "sensors manually" tab missing

Votes:

Hello everyone ,

I am using PRTG Version 18.4.46.1754. i am trying to generate reports and want to select sensors manually , as i have snmp sensors for mibs. My issue is i don't see the option in my reports , all i have is sensors by tags . can someone explain what is happening please .

I tried following this link " https://www.paessler.com/manuals/prtg/reports_settings" , but couldn't find the select sensors manually tab.

manually-sorting reports sensor snmp-sensor

Created on Jan 4, 2019 7:32:07 PM

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hi Satish,

You're right, in the create dialog you're only able to add sensors by tag.

However, after you have created the report, you will be taken to the next window where you can manually add the sensors you want to the report by drag and drop.

In case you want to add sensors later on, click on the report and switch to the tab "Select Sensors Manually".

Does that help?

Kind regards,
Andreas Günther
Tech Support, Paessler AG

Created on Jan 8, 2019 8:12:11 AM by  Andreas Günther [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.