What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Sensor notifications - Library vs. Inherited

Votes:

I have created a library for a specific sensor, and I'd like to use that vs. the inherited notifications that is currently assigned (this sensor is spread out along a lot of devices). Is there a mass change way to tell PRTG to use the library notification only, and not the inherited notification as well (vs. selecting every sensor and turning it off manually). I have seen previous PRTG knowledge base entries from quite some time ago bring up this subject, and I see there still isn't a way to do a mass select of a sensor and change notifications. Is that still an issue/feature request?

mass notifications sensor

Created on Jan 16, 2019 3:58:34 PM

Replies

Nobody has replied yet

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.