What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Is there a way to have a report for downtime/uptime?

Votes:

I have been trying to find a way to use PRTG for our reports. Every end of shift we need to create a report that shows any server that goes down and for how long. I have had many failed attempts at trying to solve this and I would like some help if possible.

It would be for a 8 and 12 hour period. Just to see anything that went down during the this frame to see how long it was down for and when it came back up.

Thank You!

downtime prtg reports

Created on Feb 13, 2019 8:07:32 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello there,

PRTG can run reports for sensors that were added to a report, but it cannot generate dynamic reports like "Include only sensors that were down during some period". Maybe this here could be useful for you.

Kind regards,

Erhard

Created on Feb 14, 2019 2:42:20 PM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.