What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Map for SQL Server CPU Usage - Live data - Total Only

Votes:

Hi there,

Id like to create a map dashboard for live data from the CPU Usage sensor on various SQL servers.

I have chosen the live data graph in the map which is what i want - but i only want to see the Total usage, not the graph readings for each individual CPU too.

In normal Live view for the sensor i can obviously do this by de-selecting all and just ticking total - but can i do this for the map too please?

Many Thanks

map map-objects maps

Created on Feb 20, 2019 11:54:16 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi there,

The only way would be to hide the channel entirely. To do this, you need to open each channel of each sensor and select the "Graph Rendering > Hide from graphs"-option.

Best regards.

Created on Feb 20, 2019 2:30:09 PM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.