What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Probe Health Disconnect & All Sensors often grey

Votes:

Hi PRTG Admin,

Last year, I configuration PRTG & found Probe Health Disconnect & All Sensors often grey, then open case to PRTG (Case PAE1085211) This case already solve by set interval time to 5 minutes for all WMI sensors.

But last week, I found this case came back. My Probe Health Disconnect & All Sensors often grey. I have WMI sensors around 500+. Then I workaround this case by restart server every day, set interval time for all sensors to 10-30 minutes, pause E-mail. How can I should do for this case?

Thanks so much, Pond.

grey-sensors probe-health wmi-sensors

Created on Mar 1, 2019 8:26:08 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your post. I would like to continue with your problem within a dedicated Support Ticket.

First, please forward us a Support Bundle including the system log files for analysis. Please open the "PRTG Administration Tool" and send us the Log Files from the tab card "Logs and Infos". Please enter the following case number (PAE1164997) when submitting the Bundle.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Andreas Günther
Tech Support, Paessler AG

[email protected]

Created on Mar 4, 2019 11:10:21 AM by  Andreas Günther [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.