What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Font Size Custom Map Object

Votes:

Is it possible to change the font size on custom map objects?

In my case, I have copied an existing Status Donut object and renamed it to donut_custom and want to change the font size of it.

The reason I want to change the font size is that it is being displayed on a very large screen, which means at present the font is tiny.

custom font-size map-object

Created on Mar 15, 2019 12:44:32 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hey ACoates,

Please refer to this or that KB article which address your inquiry.

Kind regards,
Sven Roggenhofer [Paessler Technical Support]

Created on Mar 18, 2019 9:41:52 AM by  Sven Roggenhofer [Paessler Technical Support]

Votes:

I did this, but it did not work. To font size simply did not change.

Created on Mar 18, 2019 1:42:35 PM

Votes:

Hey ACoates,

As you can see under this KB article we do not support customization in PRTG anymore. So, if the above mentioned links do not help, there is nothing we can do for you, I'm afraid.

Best regards,
Sven Roggenhofer [Paessler Technical Support]

Created on Mar 18, 2019 1:47:04 PM by  Sven Roggenhofer [Paessler Technical Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.