What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Help with map

Votes:

Hello everybody,

I would like to know where i can find the blue square as you see in the first picture of this link ?

https://www.paessler.com/manuals/prtg/maps

Thanks for your help.

Regards

maps object square

Created on Mar 26, 2019 8:29:22 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi antonino,

Thank you for your post.

The "blue square" is the map object "Status Icons > Name and status (sizeable, status-related background)" that displays a paused Sensor. The symbols shown in the blue square are from the category "Default Icons B".
You can add both objects in PRTG and then drag and drop them on top of each other.

Best Regards,
Moritz Heller
Paessler Tech Support Team

Created on Mar 26, 2019 2:01:18 PM by  Moritz Heller [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thanks,

it works. I didn't understand that was 2 map objects superimposed.

Regards

Created on Mar 26, 2019 2:08:06 PM

Votes:

Hi antonino,

Thank you for the feedback.

It's difficult to see on a screenshot how a map is constructed. I'm glad that the issue is solved.

Have a nice day!

Created on Mar 27, 2019 7:25:33 AM by  Moritz Heller [Paessler Support]

Last change on Mar 27, 2019 7:25:48 AM by  Moritz Heller [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.