What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

WEB GUI USER LOGGIN LOG

Votes:

Hello,

I tried to search logs about users logging to web app, but my log (web server) folder its empty. i only finded logs on this directory, but there are only have 5 days ago logs

ProgramData\Paessler\PRTG Network Monitor\Logs\webserver

my vertion of PRTG is 18.4.47.1962+

logs prtg web-gui web-interface website

Created on Apr 30, 2019 3:33:07 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello Emilio,

Thank you for contacting us,

The log files should all be there in that folder that you mentioned. If you can only see the logs from 5 days ago you can check your Historic Data Purging settings, there you can set the amount of days that will be logged. You can go to Setup > System Administration > Core & Probes, scroll to the bottom and there you can see the values. The default for the web server log is 30 days. Maybe yours is set to 5. For more information regarding the data purging configuration you can see this Link

Regards.

Created on May 1, 2019 11:22:22 AM by  Jonathan Mena [Paessler Technical Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.