What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How can adjust the scale of big gauges images in the map designer?

Votes:

How can adjust the scale of big gauges sensor in the map designer? How Can Edit Gauge to remove texts informations that i want? Hi all, i've work in a dashboard, but i need reduce the scale of gauge primary channel image (350x230) like medium size (175x115) how i can do that? I've found some informations in one KB that we can reduce de scale usaging the CSS codes, but i'm not find any example for how to do that?

channel-gauges maps prtg

Created on Jun 13, 2019 12:06:34 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi André,

Unfortunately, we (Tech Support) can't really assist you with that. Why this is the case is described here:
https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/78334-what-is-your-position-towards-customizing-prtg

Best regards.

Created on Jun 14, 2019 9:11:30 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Last change on Mar 10, 2022 2:29:37 PM by  Florian Weik (1,927) 2 2

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.