What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Custom Report.

Votes:

Hello!

I want to create a report which must include several channels from a lot of different devices? For example CPU Usage from all of my Cisco devices. I want to have all this channels on one Graph. Is this possible? Or this can be made only with Factory Sesnor?

prtg reports sensor-factory

Created on Jul 9, 2019 2:36:51 PM

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Dear Customer,

To include all channels in one graph in your report, you have to work with the Factory Sensor.
It is not possible to adjust a report that show every Channel of each desired device in one graph without using this sensor.
Please note, that you won't see the downtime and uptime of a channel with the factory sensor.
You'll find more information about the Factory Sensor here

Kind regards,
Marijan Horsky Tech Support Team

Created on Jul 10, 2019 6:25:24 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.