What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

HTTP Request as PRTG Notification

Votes:

Hello team, i whant to do more "Visual" or 3rd Party notifications for PRTG, I have developments made as TTT, Phillips Hue, Sonos, and many other ways of notificate, the only thing i need is to do a GET to an URL, i need a way to get and HTTP Request (CURL to an URL) It doesnt matter if i cant see the response, do you have something to do this true? Thanks

get http hue prtg sonos

Created on Jul 26, 2019 8:59:44 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Sounds interesting! I'd like to see some images/videos of Hue going crazy once there's a PRTG alert :D Regarding the notification, that sounds exactly like the HTTP Notification? :)

Created on Jul 29, 2019 7:26:03 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.