What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to center Maps

Votes:

Hello For our customers we would like to provide a dashboard which is based on a map created especially for them. Since we do not know which screen resolution our customers have, we want the maps to be centered in the browser window. Unfortunately I could not find any information about this. How could I achieve this?

Thank you very much for your support and kind regards. Lorenz

alignment dashboard maps

Created on Oct 3, 2019 1:54:21 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is no solution for that. However you can use the auto-scaling function within the Map's settings. This will size the map automatically according to the screensize.

Best regards.

Created on Oct 3, 2019 2:03:01 PM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thank you for your prompt reply. I am aware of the auto-scaling function, but unfortunately in most cases the displays are not square. How was the centered display achieved with the "Welcome to PRTG" dashboard?

Created on Oct 3, 2019 2:32:56 PM

Votes:

Hi there,

That's webdesign. But it doesn't apply to the maps. Unfortunately, we can't really offer support for customization either:
https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/78334-what-is-your-position-towards-customizing-prtg

Best regards.

Created on Oct 3, 2019 2:41:36 PM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Last change on Mar 10, 2022 2:33:44 PM by  Florian Weik (1,927) 2 2

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.