while this is not technically a question, I figured it might perhaps be of interest to someone as a feedback, not at last the devs.
Post update to 19.2.51, display of our public maps (usually in rotation on raspi kiosks) kept failing with the error msg "Map refresh failed" (originally in german: "Aktualisieren der Map fehlgeschlagen). Upon review of the webserver log, I stumbled across a msg suggesting that the map was not configured for public display (original msg „Webserver: Error: Diese Map ist für eine Verwendung als Öffentliche Map nicht richtig konfiguriert. Entweder Ihre Map-ID stimmt nicht oder der Sicherheitskontext in ungültig […]“).
However, when checking said setting, it was clearly set as before, i.e. with the correct permission for public display. By resetting the permission to default and then allowing public access again, the problem disappeared.
Maybe this is of use to somebody.
Christopher Hill As a function of its minor significance and the relative simple fix, I did not conduct a proper investigation as to the root of the problem. But perhaps the feedback is worth two