What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Sensors for Nutanix release?

Votes:

I just came home fra Nutanix .NEXT conference in Copenhagen. I talked with some people who are using PRTG. All was disappointed we didn't see Paessler at .NEXT since you claim in the roadmap your planning sensors for Nutanix

Are you going to create dedicated SNMP sensors or is it just going to be adding the MIBS?

Are you consider attend .NEXT conference in Paris in 2020?

Do you need customer to tryout the planning SNMP sensors?

When do you expect to release any sensors for Nutanix?

Do you ever come to Denmark and talk with your customers in Denmark?

denmark mibs nutanix roadmap

Created on Oct 12, 2019 10:57:31 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your post.

They will be dedicated SNMP sensors that you will be able to add normally thru the Add Sensor dialog. As for when the sensors will be ready, we do not yet have a release date. If you want to participate in the Beta for the sensors, then please contact us under [email protected].

Unfortunately, I do not have any information if we are going to attend the .NEXT conference in 2020.

Kind regards,
Sasa Ignjatovic, Tech Support Team

Created on Oct 14, 2019 1:18:48 PM by  Sasa Ignjatovic [Paessler Support]

Last change on Oct 14, 2019 1:35:38 PM by  Sasa Ignjatovic [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.