What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general. You are invited to get involved by asking and answering questions!

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
300.000 administrators have chosen PRTG to monitor their network. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

cisco system health other sensor

Votes:

Your Vote:

Up

Down

cisco system health other Queries for the following channel IDs returned no data: 2,4 (code: PE269)

How can i clear this channel indication?

cisco health sensor snmp system

Created on Oct 14, 2019 6:02:21 AM by  Yiannis (1) 1

7 Replies

Votes:

Your Vote:

Up

Down

Hi Yiannis,

Thank you for the post.

This error message occurs since the index of the required OIDs changed. However, we also had a bug in a old version of PRTG that triggered this error. Therefore, please follow these steps:

1. Update PRTG to the latest Version
  2. (If the Sensors does not work again) Change the SNMP request mode to "Single Get" - This is defined in the corresponding device settings (under "SNMP Compatibility Options")
  3. Recreate the Sensor

Best Regards,
Moritz Heller
Paessler Support Team

Created on Oct 14, 2019 7:58:05 AM by  Moritz Heller [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Your Vote:

Up

Down

This has been broken on my Cisco 3850 switches since the PRTG version in stable release on 4/15/2019. After upgrade to 20.2.58.1629+ today and trying all the noted steps again (recreate sensor, switch to single get) this still does not work and I continue to get flapping PE269 errors.

Created on May 20, 2020 4:07:14 PM by  mweiss (10)

Votes:

Your Vote:

Up

Down

Hey there,

• What scanning interval do you use?
  • Is the iOS version up-to-date?

Kind regards,
Felix Saure, Tech Support Team

Created on May 21, 2020 7:10:56 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Your Vote:

Up

Down

Any update on this issue we have have the same issue?

Created on Apr 12, 2021 4:07:17 AM by  dgauthier (0)

Votes:

Your Vote:

Up

Down

Hello there,

I'm afraid there is no update to this. We are still working on this issue. When there is a fix, you will find it in our release notes.

Kind regards

Felix Wiesneth - Team Tech Support

Created on Apr 12, 2021 7:26:11 AM by  Felix Wiesneth [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Your Vote:

Up

Down

Hello Felix, We are also experiencing this issue on various CAT9K model switches/Wireless controller.

Cisco 9600, 9300 and 9800 series.

When is there going to be a fix?

Created on Aug 9, 2021 6:40:42 PM by  ONE (2) 1

Votes:

Your Vote:

Up

Down

Hello One,

May I ask for the PRTG version which you are using? If it's the latest version 21.3.69.1333+, also check if re-adding the sensor works properly for the new sensor.

Kind regards,
Felix Saure, Tech Support Team

Created on Aug 12, 2021 6:32:33 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Please log in or register to enter your reply.

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.