What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Reports for Downtime Only

Votes:

I am new to reporting with PRTG, so please forgive me. I have never setup a report so this is my first time. I would like to have a report that can show me for a week the downtime with my network equipment that is in its own group. The downtime is more for the ISP connection. Is there something out there already or will I need to build it.

I would be grateful for any help. Thank you.

downtime network-monitoring reporting

Created on Oct 30, 2019 5:51:33 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi maurer,

Thank you for the post.

Every report template which is configured in PRTG will generate a header for every added Sensor which displays the uptime and downtime of the Sensor. However, you can also use the "Top 10 Uptime and Downtime" or "Top 100 Uptime and Downtime" template.
If you need a more detailed SLA report, then you can also use the Paessler PRTG SLA Reporter extension.

Created on Oct 31, 2019 10:13:08 AM by  Moritz Heller [Paessler Support]

Last change on Feb 1, 2024 10:25:01 AM by  Jacqueline Conforti [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.